Young Professional / Emerging Leader Award
The Young Professional/Emerging Leader Award is designed to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of a highly motivated, emerging leader within our community.
- Nominee should demonstrate professionalism, creativity, and show initiative in their company or organization.
- Nominee should show potential leadership in their business or industry.
- Nominee should provide valuable service by contributing time and energy as a volunteer within the community.
- Nominee should be involved in continued professional development through conferences, schooling, leadership roles, community partnerships, Board involvement, etc.
- Nominee must work or live in the South County community (Gilroy, San Martin or Morgan Hill).
- Nominee must be between the ages of 21-40 years old.
Posthumous nominees will not be considered for this award.
"Joining the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce is one of the best business decisions I have made."
Anita Bedoya, Owner, Lapels Dry Cleaning
"While facing some delays opening our taphouse the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce intervened. Their creative approach to problem solving saved the day. The Chamber’s connections made a difference for us."
Ryan and Larissa Dickerson, Owners of Bitter Taphouse
"The Chamber has done a great job keeping me informed."
James Gargiulo, Spectrum Small Business Advisor
"We have been able to rely on the Chamber whenever we needed to be connected to people, resources and information."
Jaime Rosso, CEO, Rosso’s Furniture
"We have been actively involved in the Chamber for 20 years. We continue to stay involved because of the critical information they provide."
Bruce & Audrey Haller, Cafe 152 Bread Co.
"As a Gilroy Chamber of Commerce member, I’ve met more people, been able to give back to the community and be involved in decisions that affect our local economy."
Maria Cid, Farmers Insurance