Business Beautification Award
What is the Beautification Award?
- The Gilroy Chamber of Commerce recognizes the efforts that local business make to maintain a beautiful image or make substantial aesthetic improvements to their businesses to make our community more attractive.
- Recipient does not have to be a Chamber member.
- This award will be a catalyst for other businesses to jump on board with their own beautification efforts.
- This award will help to promote the community and maintain a strong local economy.
How is Recognition Given?
- Nominations must be submitted in writing along with a photo to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Ambassador Committee and recommendations are presented to the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for approval.
- A plaque will be presented to the recipient.
- A photo and write-up will appear in the Gilroy Business Focus.
"Joining the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce is one of the best business decisions I have made."
Anita Bedoya, Owner, Lapels Dry Cleaning
"While facing some delays opening our taphouse the Gilroy Chamber of Commerce intervened. Their creative approach to problem solving saved the day. The Chamber’s connections made a difference for us."
Ryan and Larissa Dickerson, Owners of Bitter Taphouse
"The Chamber has done a great job keeping me informed."
James Gargiulo, Spectrum Small Business Advisor
"We have been able to rely on the Chamber whenever we needed to be connected to people, resources and information."
Jaime Rosso, CEO, Rosso’s Furniture
"We have been actively involved in the Chamber for 20 years. We continue to stay involved because of the critical information they provide."
Bruce & Audrey Haller, Cafe 152 Bread Co.
"As a Gilroy Chamber of Commerce member, I’ve met more people, been able to give back to the community and be involved in decisions that affect our local economy."
Maria Cid, Farmers Insurance